Prison Reentry Checklist

When you get home

Coming home from prison, while a positive move, can be an overwhelming experience.  Not only will you be adjusting to your new surroundings and routine, depending on how long you were away you may also have to adjust to changes within your family and social network, advances in technology, and changes in societal norms.  It is important to have a support system in place and to rely on them when necessary.  Those who love you want to see you succeed in your new life and will help you navigate this transition.


You’re not in this alone.  Check out the reentry resources available in your area.

If you need legal help, search our directory to find a federal criminal defense attorney near you.